Orfeos Str. 3, Papagos
The architectural austerity and simplicity of the building’s facades combined with the imposingness of the architectural overhangs (erkers) give a final result that stands out without any exaggerations.
The functionality of the apartments as well as the privacy that they provide are a key design guideline. The large façade windows of each apartment along with the spacious balconies create the feeling of visual comfort.
The combination of the oak wood floors, the modern, branded kitchens, the upholstery materials and the bathroom equipment, give a feeling of luxury.
The artificial outside lighting enhances the building during the night, giving emphasis to the high aesthetics of its facades.
• Energy class A.
• Earthquake-resistant Design.
• Modern design and high architectural aesthetics.
• Modern and imposing main entrance design.
• Discreet lighting to enhance the architectural elements of the building.
• Thermal facade from a certified company by a specialized crew.
• Independent heating with individual, dual energy natural gas boiler - solar panel connection.
• Underfloor heating that provides better quality of life, energy and space saving.
• Pre-installation of air conditioning for better energy efficiency of the apartment, space saving and zero subsequent interventions.
• “Alumil” high energy efficiency thermal break window system with energy glazing.
• Modern design kitchens with the brand and quality of “Scavolini”.
• Lacquered wardrobes of modern design.
• Oak wood floors in every space (except from bathrooms and W.C.).
• Bathrooms - W.C. of modern design with a selection of quality tiles in large dimensions, sanitary ware and accessories of branded companies.
• Study of interior lighting for maximum aesthetical result.
• Smart House capabilities.
• Internet network and satellite antenna cabling in all areas.
• Electric car charging point for each parking space.
• Modern elevator for 8 people with automatic sliding doors and automatic release system.
• Alarm wiring for each apartment.
• Solar water heaters on the roof of the building for each apartment that are connected to the individual dual energy gas boilers.
Floors: 4 (A '+ B' + C '+ D' + Attic with roof) - Basement - Pilotis - Roof
Land area: 496 m2
Open space area: 320 m2